You’ll arrive soon in Lyon but your accommodation is far from your university ?

If you need to use the public transports in Lyon regurlarly (metros, tramways, funiculaires or buses of the TCL transport Network), you can buy a student pass. You just need to show your student card, or your certificate of social insurance from LMDE or SMERRA, or your certificate of university attendance (you will receive it the day of your registration, if not you can ask your university for it).

The 2 months of summer are free so you’ll only pay the 10 months of your stay in Lyon, starting in September. If you are here for 6 months or less, this pass will not be interesting for you.

What do you need to create your card:

For any pass that you want to buy, you will need to get the Técély card. The card costs 5 euros to make and you have to provide your ID or passport and a passport photo to do it.

I’m not a student anymore, or I will stay only for 6 months

If you’re under 21 you can take the monthly pass with a youth rate, if not you can take the standard monthly pass.

Where can I get my card and buy my pass?

You can check on the website or in a TCL agency.

More #CosmoBonsPlans